- April 29, 2022
- Posted by: Andrew Zellers
- Category: Product Updates
Our goal at ChartRequest is to make the exchange of PHI quick and easy. We aim to break down data silos in healthcare by developing the fastest, most secure software solution possible. We hope you’re excited about what we have in store.
Check out our latest updates to the ChartRequest platform.
New Platform Features
- Provider notes can now be added and displayed on multi-location landing pages.
- Redesigned the custodian, requestor, and walk-in request forms.
- The walk-in request workflow will now automatically populate the requestor type and authorization type.
- The requestor organization will now appear in the walk-in request form.
- Athena records can be retrieved via the Athena API from within the request fulfillment workflow in ChartRequest.
Existing Feature Enhancements
- Improved the walk-in request process to make processing these requests more streamlined, transparent, and accurately priced.
- Removed the unnecessary price estimation step from the classic view for provider-to-provider requests.
- Improved the user interface for adding and removing roles from staff within an organization.
- Full names can now be entered in electronic authorization forms for patient representatives, deceased – next of kin, and executor/beneficiary.
- The date of service will no longer be selected by default to improve request accuracy.
- Edited copy for the custodian team leader home page for clarity.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors in the “User Results” of the “Records Labor” section of the “Enterprise Admin Dashboard Report.”
- Fixed an issue that caused custodian accounts with multiple locations to display incorrect addresses during request creation.
- Fixed design issues in Safari.
- Fixed an issue that prevented team leaders from accessing the team leader home page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented legal professionals from entering their Letter of Representation during the account creation process.
- Fixed a CaseBinderPro issue that prevented legal/insurance users from resending patients authorization forms to sign.
- Fixed a CaseBinderPro issue that caused the “Retrieval Fax Packet” to not display for pending requests.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to enter invalid fax numbers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the system to occasionally fail to locate records.
- Fixed an issue that caused the system to occasionally fail to locate users without an ID.
- The system will no longer display both the retrieval and transfer fees. Instead, only the relevant option will appear.
- Fixed an issue that caused the system to display incorrectly when searching for a custodian during request creation.
- Fixed a “Classic View” issue that was causing the SSO view to show for single-location custodians.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing custodian accounts from deleting authorization files.
- Fixed visual issues in the custodian retrieval dashboard.
Thank you for keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest news. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org