- July 27, 2022
- Posted by: Andrew Zellers
- Category: Uncategorized
Our goal at ChartRequest is to make the exchange of PHI quick and easy. We aim to break down data silos in healthcare by developing the fastest, most secure software solution possible. We hope you’re as excited as we are about what’s new.
Check out our latest updates to the ChartRequest platform.
Existing Feature Enhancements
We’ve upgraded the Custodian Work Queue with new and improved functions that will help our Self-Service partners more easily assign, claim, and process incoming record requests.
Self-Service partners may now:
- Click the “Assign Me Request” button to be assigned 10 requests.
- Click the “Bulk Action” button to assign and un-assign requests.
- Click the “Filter & Search” button to search based on your filter parameters.
- Click the “Claim & Process” button on unassigned requests to be assigned that request.
- Click the “Process” button for assigned requests to work on that request.
- Sort requests by clicking the “Request ID” or “Submitted & Priced” columns.
- The system will no longer direct requestors to a 404 error page when a required field is missing during request creation.
- Removed an error message upon signing in.
- The user type and name for walk-in requests are now correctly updated in the audit log.
- Removed an error that prevented updates to healthcare user roles within an organization.
- American Express cards no longer cause issues due to the difference in the number of digits.
- Provider locations now match between the provider directory and request workflow.
- Removed a blank tooltip located in the care coordination dashboard for self-service users.
- No issues now arise when faxing records and invoices.
- Removed the unnecessary comma that is occasionally displayed for single record types.
- Updated the Walk-in Form for patient requests to meet our design quality standards.
- Updated the Custodian Work Queue to meet our design quality standards.
- Bank logos are now displayed correctly once an account has been added.
- Pricing strategy updated for Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
- Added systems to track from which pages patients send error reports so our development team can more easily target the issues.
- Fixed an error that caused some old completed requests to reset their status to “Priced.”
Thank you for keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest ChartRequest news. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org