Our goal at ChartRequest is to make the exchange of PHI quick and easy. We aim to break down data silos in healthcare by developing the fastest, most secure software solution possible. We hope you’re excited about what we have in store.
Check out our latest updates to the ChartRequest platform.
Trusted Provider Network
- Release custodian users can now create a network of trusted providers to reduce the administrative legwork of HIE with your selected custodians. Using this with an Athena integration automates the transmission of medical records.
Automated Records Retrieval with Athena Integration
- Custodians and SPU users can now access records and process requests without signing in to Athena after API integration.
- Athena API integration now allows regular automatic pulls of medical records at regular intervals of 15, 30, and 60 minutes.
- A new area of the request form will allow users to view, download, and sort incoming records by imaging, billing, and medical after Athena API integration.
Subscription start/stop date
- New “Software Subscription Details” section on the “Enterprise General Settings” page allows SPU users to input subscription timeframes and set a monthly request volume threshold.
CaseBinderPro Escalation Flow
- After CaseBinderPro users submit continuity of care requests, we will now send a series of recurring escalation faxes and an informational continuity of care packet.
- If records are not released within 35 days, we will notify the custodian that we filed an OCR complaint against them.
Pending Patient Authorization Status
- Added “Pending Patient Authorization” as a filterable status for medical record requests viewed in the admin “Search Retrieval Request” tab.
Objection Period End Date
- The objection period end date will now show as optional on the “Request Details” screen.
Thank you for keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest news. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at email@example.com